PITTSBURGH, PA – It’s one of the best days of the year to go bar-hopping. National Happy Hour Day occurs every Nov. 12, and, to coin Shakespeare, “Therefore, my lords, omit no happy hour/That may give furtherance to our expedition.”
If you’re looking for some of the best happy hour deals around Pittsburgh, many can be found at the larger chain restaurants. What appears below are some specials that EatDrinkDeals.com found.
Remember, most happy hour deals are available at the bar and only during happy hour times. Prices, menu items, participation and hours can vary by location, so you should call your favorite location in advance to confirm details.
Bonefish Grill, McCandless, Upper St. Clair:
- Draft beers, $1 off.
- House wines, $4
- Select Spirits $6 (Single Liquor Mixed Drinks): Absolut, Tito’s, Bacardi, Dewar’s, Jack Daniel’s, Maker’s Mark, New Amsterdam.
- $5 hand-crafted martinis & cocktails: Blueberry Lemon Drop, Bombay Breeze, Raspberry Vodka Collins, Fresh Margarita.
P.F. Changs, The Waterfront, Settler’s Ridge:
- $4 craft beer bottles.
- Pitchers of beer, $8.
- $6 sake by the jar and wine by the glass
- $6 Cocktails by the Glass or $17.95 by the pitcher: Asian Pear Mojito, Sake Sangria, Red Sangria, Organic Agave Margarita, Aperol Spritzer, Pink Grapefruit Spritzer, Lillet Spritzer.
Cheesecake Factory, Ross Park Mall, SouthSide Works:
- Some locations have drink specials such as Cosmos, Margaritas and Mojitos for $6.95, select wines for $6.95 and select draft beers for $4.50.
Red Lobster, Ross, Robinson, Monroeville, Pleasant Hills:
- $4 Draft Beers: Sam Adams Boston Lager, Bud Light, Shock Top.
- $5 House Wine: Sutter Home Chardonnay, Sutter Home Merlot.
- $6 Premium Well Drinks: Smirnoff Vodka, New Amsterdam Gin, Bacardi Silver Rum, Sauza Gold Tequila, Jim Beam, Dewar’s, Korbel Brandy.
Chili’s, Ross, Waterworks, West Mifflin, Pittsburgh Mills:
- $3 Small domestic draft, well drinks.
- $4 House wine, Classic margarita, small premium draft, large domestic draft
- $5 Large premium draft, Long Island Iced Tea
In addition to its happy hour specials, Chili’s has an ongoing $5 Margarita of the Month special.
TGI Fridays, PPG Paints Arena, The Waterfront, Bethel Park, Robinson, Monroeville, Pittsburgh International Airport:
The Fridays Five menu, good all day every day, includes a variety of $5 beer, wine, and premium cocktails, and a variety of $5 bar bites including wings and sliders. The menu varies by location but typical Fridays Five features include:
- $5 Cocktails: Fridays Mojito, Fridays Long Island Tea, Fridays ‘Rita, Angry Apple Punch, Pumpkin Spice Mule.
- Beer: – $3 Blue Moon Belgian White, $5 Sam Adams Octoberfest.
- Wine: Pumpkin Spice Sangria, Cupcake Rosé, Canyon Road Cabernet Sauvignon.
Bahama Breeze, Robinson:
- Bahama Breeze’s $4, $5, $6 Happy Hour includes $4 classic cocktails and 20-ounce drafts and bottled beers, $5 specialty drinks including the signature Frozen Bahamarita, Mojito Cubano, among others, and the $6 Legendary Drink of the Month.